Dear Carers & Families,
I hope you and your family are keeping safe and healthy during these very difficult times. It is important for you to know that Foundations Care is here to support you so please reach out to us if you need some extra assistance. Foundations Care SW have made the decision to temporarily close our Ipswich and Toowoomba offices and for all staff to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic from 24 March 2020. This will continue to be reviewed based on Government/Departmental recommendations over the coming weeks.
What will not change:
- Your case worker will be available during work hours and they will provide you with their mobile
- If your case worker is busy and you need immediate support please call the general number 3810 4888, you will be diverted to an available case worker who will help you.
- Your case worker will have regular contact with you via email and phone.
- Your case worker will support you during meetings and Child Safety matters.
- Your case worker will follow up any concerns with Child Safety on your behalf.
- Foundations Care will provide 24/7 support – Our After-Hours number is: 0488026301 (please note this service does NOT receive text messages
What will be different and what are the changes:
- Your case worker will not attend face to face meetings with you (unless absolutely required). Instead, Foundations Care will join meetings via phone, skype, face time.
- Your case worker will not attend face to face monthly home visits unless required. Foundations Care need to sight your home for safety once a month and will need to connect with you via facetime/skype to have a visual of the home environment. If you do not have access to these visual channels, your case workers will remain in consistent phone contact.
- We will also be creating a new and effective way to deliver training via online portals and will update you all when this has been developed.
Please remember we are here to support you and we know that you may have many questions during these uncertain times. Please reach out to your case worker if you require any further support during this period.